11. august 2016
Greenovation: Pitch your green idea and win a great award!
Why are we organizing this pitch?
Technological innovation is vital to solve the climate challenges of today. Together with our partner and environmental organization ZERO, Telenor wants to be an active contributor to realize new and green technology and place more emphasis on sustainable solutions in the start-up environment. Our goal is to support the development of your idea.
We want to work with you
A greener future can be realized for instance by using resources more efficiently, improving industrial processes or by reducing the need for transportation. The opportunities for improved solutions are endless. What is your greentech idea? You can be an established player or have a completely fresh idea you want to develop further.
Apply now and pitch your green idea at Oslo Innovation Week October 18th
You have five minutes to convince us why your idea is the best and how we can help you.
We want to know about the problem, your solution and who your target group is.
- Office space in an inspiring environment including free broadband and telecommunication
- Techmakers Green Accelerator 3-month program through our collaborator Kjeller Innovasjon
- A personal contact person in Telenor and Zero
- Access to support and networking channels in Telenor and ZERO
- Access to marketing, financial-, and technological competence
The winner will be announced at the Zero Emission Conference in November. In addition to this winner we will choose one candidate that will get the opportunity to pitch at the semifinal of 100 pitches at OIW October 19.
Deadline: September 15th 2016
More info and application scheme: http://crm-kampanje.